Edipresse Media Hong Kong Limited
Edipresse Media produces a diverse portfolio of luxury lifestyle magazines, websites and digital applications. Across the region, the company publishes the renowned Asia Tatler series of magazines and websites.
In Hong Kong, Edipresse Media produces the iconic Hong Kong Tatler and Macau Tatler Magazines. Other lifestyle titles include Revolution, Home Journal, Tatler Homes, Weddings, Best Restaurants and Society. The company also offers a range of luxury lifestyle websites, including HongKongTatler.com and HomeJournal.hk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834686
- Supervise and mentor assigned accounting staff
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to the management team to support strategic decision-making process
- Supervise and organize monthly closing and reports, meet monthly reporting, budget and forecast deadlines
- Organize, coordinate and prepare the Budget and Forecast with all departments
- Realize variances analysis against budget and forecast and propose correction measures
- Analyze and recommend to the management about cost effectiveness
- Participate in projects, provide financial advices and support the management
- Supervise the yearly closing, compliance with international accounting standards, group accounting policy and company policy; manage audit, tax and statutory compliance
- Safeguard the company assets and ensure integrity of the financial processes and reporting by implementing appropriate internal controls with the company
- Supervise Accounts Receivable and follow up closely for speedier collection; responsible for payables and cash flow
- Liaise with auditors, company secretary and relevant government authorities
- Keep proper records of statutory accounting document, legal company documents, agreements and contracts
- Monitor International Sales & prepare reports
- Degree in BA / Accounting
- CPA or more than 6 years as qualified accountant in a management position
- Management experience
- Working experience with an international group
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & PPT
- Proficiency in financial reporting analysis
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Independent, strong analytical skills, good business sense and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to all levels of staff.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to be a good team player
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to our HR Department.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.