ASM is a high-tech manufacturer involved in the development, manufacturing and marketing of semiconductor assembly equipment and materials. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of a high calibre team, we have been one of the leaders in the semiconductor assembly equipment industry and successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou). Due to rapid expansion, we need the following personnel to beef up our Hong Kong and China Plants operations:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836509
- Degree in Finance / Business or related disciplines, Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in reporting, budgeting, financial analysis and control, exposure in manufacturing is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skill and business acumen, excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Responsible for the following duties:
- Participate in management reporting; budgeting and forecasting
- Perform control reviews of existing processes and make improvements
- Develop and implement methods for cost monitoring, cost analysis and prepare regular monthly management reports and statistics
- Other ad-hoc analysis and assignments as required by management
- Working closely with internal departments to improve operation and cost control
- Occasional travel to PRC is required (Company bus will be provided)
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application through the Apply Now button.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Website : http://www.asmpacific.com/
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.