Crystal Group is one of the leading garment manufacturers in Hong Kong, providing ODM/OEM services in fashion apparel with 21 manufacturing operations in China, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Europe for our four main product lines T-shirt, Sweater, Denim and Intimate. We employ over 60,000 people worldwide and have an annual turnover of US$1.7 billion.
Our clients come from 3 different regions, Japan, Europe, US, including A&F, Ann Taylor, GAP, H&M, JC Penney, Juicy Couture, Levi’s, Mango, Marks & Spencer, Pink and Victoria’s Secret.
Our Denim Division is now inviting competent, energetic and keen individual to join the following role :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919295
- Report to the Financial Controller and prepare various financial / management reports
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial forecast and analysis for Management review
- Involve in group reporting, he/she shall work with PRC / overseas finance teams to ensure their reports are in timely and accurate manner
- Ensure financial report & analysis comply with Corp’s requirements
- Support overseas factories in financial aspects
- Perform Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Who we are looking for
- Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 8 years’ finance and accounting experience, with at least 3 years at supervisory role
- Independent, well-organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Proactive, analytic skill, good problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in manufacturing costing analysis will be an advantage
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Frequent travel to China and overseas is required
- Need to stay 3-4 days/week in Zhongshan
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Finance Manager
For more information and online application, please visit our website at http://www.crystalgroup.com or send detailed resume with current & expected salary to Human Resources Department.
(All personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only)