100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers.
Finance Manager (HKMA Reporting)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920065
Employer Ref. SMZ
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting new regulatory rules and requirements
- Performing day-to-day full book keeping, reporting and regulatory capital monitoring function
- Conducting risk assessment and review implication on regulatory reporting
- Implementing HK Business & Finance projects that deliver process efficiency and enhanced control (Basel III Implementation)
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting/Finance or any equivalent disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience in financial accounting & reporting functions within Financial Institution or external audit firms
- Qualified CPA
- Excellent communication with good command of written and spoken English