E-Services Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993302
- Maintain full set of accounts and consolidation of accounts
- Handle up-to-date monthly financial statements of the group for management review
- Organize and prepare annual budget and monthly cash flow forecast
- To liaise with bankers and external auditors
- Responsible for month-end closing, financial reporting and monthly management reports
- Review and recommend accounting procedures and policies
- Monitor petty cash reimbursement, AP/AR and daily bank records with bank reconciliation
- Supervise and oversee the HK and PRC accounting teams
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Qualified accountant with minimum 5 years’ experience in service industries & related;
- Knowledge of PRC accounting & tax rule is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skill;
- Positive, flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment;
- Occasion travel to Shenzhen office is required;
- Immediate availability preferred.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary to Talent Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your privacy and will treat each application in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Applications are retained for maximum of two years and we may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within E-Services Group. Given time constraint, only successful candidates will hear from us within six weeks of the date of the advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to E-Services Group Limited
About E-Services Group Limited
Build a Career with Asia’s fastest growing E-commerce and Internet Company
"It’s not the big that beats the small; it’s the fast that beats the slow”. The rapid speed of change of the Internet drives us to accomplish in one month what it takes others at least a year to achieve. We’re an ambitious team with exciting goals, which is why we’re always growing!
Are you up for the challenge?
E-Services Group is an international end-to-end E-commerce company, headquartered in Hong Kong and with a presence throughout Asia, Europe, Australia and the USA. We are the successful owner of a number of market leading E-Commerce brands, operating in more than 70 countries worldwide. By leveraging our extensive experience in developing global E-Commerce markets, our goal is to be the best Consumer Electronics e-tailer in the World.
We have a wide range of opportunities for you to build a career here at E-Services Group– with diverse business activities in Digital Marketing, Web Design, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Finance, Sales/Customer Support, Compliance, Content Creation and IT Development.
Whatever your passion, we are always on the lookout for talented people who enjoy a challenge, are passionate about what they do and have the energy and vision to deliver ambitious growth. If your ideal role is not listed here, please send us your CV anyway; we'd love to hear from you!
Company Website: www.eservicesgroup.com