Gemini Personnel Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993895
Our client is one of the largest fund management companies in China. They are licensed for dealing in securities, advising on securities and asset. For the rapid growing business in Hong Kong, they are looking for an experience Finance Manger to join them.
- Preparing annual accounts (P&L statements, balance sheet)and liaise with the auditors
- Preparing annual, quarterly and monthly budgets, having established a list of assumptions together with the management
- Managing the firm’s distribution and profit sharing agreement
- Managing the relations of the firm with its existing banks
- Managing the firm’s cash at bank
- Preparing, in conjunction with the compliance consultant the following reports internal / external reports
- Comply with the Hong Kong SFC " Financial resources rules”, FRR returns on time monthly
- Degree holder in Accounting & Qualified Accountant under ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 6 years working experience in assets management industry
- Exposure in the PRC is advantageous
- Familiar with the accounting standards, tax rules and regulations
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
About Gemini Personnel Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1983, Gemini Personnel is a leading provider of human capital solutions with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Bangkok and Singapore.
We work with our clients across a range of industries to secure the top talent in Asia for Temporary, Permanent, Executive and Interim Management assignments.
Outside of recruitment we also provide our clients with payroll management, outplacement, coaching and training support services.