jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994763
Employer Ref. 533240/001
The ideal candidate would come from an asset management background who is strong in FRR returns (including margin brokerage) and Core Market Returns. Hands on experience in daily operations within brokerage firms and wealth management, and fund accounting will be an advantage.
- Handle all aspects of financial accounting, daily operation and prepare periodical reports
- Prepare and review financial/management reports and analyses for business units
- Coordinate and communicate with internal and external parties to perform accounting
- related works
- Perform ad hoc projects or duties as required by the management
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance with relevant professional accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in banking and finance industries, less experience would be considered as Accountant
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure, and complete all tasks independently, timely and accurately
- Knowledge of Client Monies Rules & FRR is a MUST
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Excel and hands on experience in the ORACLE accounting system
About Our Client
Our Client is a HK listed fund house with strong investors. They focus on fintech products and wealth management. They promote a work life balance and offer attractive benefits.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.