G.T. Land Holdings Limited
- Based in Central, Hong Kong
- Great opportunity to work in a rapidly growing real estate group
- Working with an international team
GTLand is a commercial real estate group based in CBD Guangzhou. We have developed and are now operating commercial properties of around 2,000,000 square metres throughout Mainland China, comprising large scale mixed-use complexes known as GTLand Plaza, community shopping malls named Utopa, and other commercial properties. Currently, we are developing 2 seven-star hotels - Jumeirah Guangzhou and Jumeirah Hangzhou.
We are looking for high caliber candidate to join our young and dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997281
- Prepare financial statements, sub-group consolidation packages and schedules, and management analysis
- Make financial recommendations on operational management
- Supervise subordinate to handle full set of management accounts and daily operation works independently
- Participate in enhancement of accounting systems and procedures
- Assist in preparing ad hoc reports and analysis
- Degree in Finance / Accounting; Member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Big Four accounting firms
- Good understanding of accounting standards
- Proactive, dedicated and a good team player
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Business travel to Guangzhou is required
We adopt a 5-day work week and offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary to
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.