Finance Manager (Leadership exposure)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999930
Employer Ref. 5413
Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate specializing in asset management with branch offices within Asia. Due to the rapid expansion, they are looking for high calibre candidates to join their professional team.
We are now seeking for a FINANCE MANAGER
- Responsible for daily accounting operation including financial reporting, management reporting, budget & forecasting
- Perform the analysis of project financial performance
- Perform valuation analysis and build financial model to support M&A deals
- Assist in enhancing the accounting system and improving financial control
- Maintain and update the group accounting policies and ensure that all jurisdictions are in compliance
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent is highly preferred
- At least 5 years working experience in Big 4, commercial exposure is a plus
- With good coordination, planning and executive capability
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in IFRS, PRC GAAP and PRC tax
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information, please contact Melanie Wong at +852 2986 1981
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.