This Local Securities and Asset management firm, provides integrated financial services across the business, has a global presence and is one of the market leaders in its field. Due to its impressive financial performance and continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for Finance Manager / Accountant to lead the Accounting and Finance team.
To be a success within this Finance Manager / Accountant role, you will be required to have the following previous experience:
- Provide guidance and advice to the team and monitor daily operations to ensure accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of financial reporting
- Assist in preparing daily liquid capital computation and monthly FRR
- Perform financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow projections and forecast
- Liaise with other professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities
- Responsible in supervising the team to perform monthly financial reporting consolidation on a timely basis
- Responsible in streamline the processes and system enhancement
To further enhance your success within this role you must have at least 5 years’ experience in securities brokerage firm, whilst also possessing at least a professional qualifications in Finance / Accountancy or related disciplines.
For candidates with the correct requirements, it is also crucial that you speak fluent English and Mandarin as you will be part of a global team.