jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995163
Employer Ref. 3791740/001
- All rounded role with a quasi-government organisation
- China Exposure and Excellent Prospect
Our client is a stable quasi-government organisation. To support their growing business, they are now looking for a high calibre individual to join their finance team.
- Review HK & PRC Financial Reporting Standards as well as corporate governance requirements
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual financial statements in accordance with HK & PRC Financial Reporting Standards
- Responsible for budget and forecast and day-to-day operations
- Identify risks and rewards and responsible for internal control
- Liaise with local government and tax advisors for business partnering opportunity
You should be a degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related discipline with over 8 years of working experience. Qualified Accountant with 5 years of audit experience is required. Suitable candidate should have work experience covering China and fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Inter-personal and multi-tasking skills are also essential. Familiar with PRC GAAP and PRC tax.
Exciting and all rounded role to oversee the Group's overall financial performance. Excellent opportunity to join a stable company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk