Finance Manager - Construction
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834178
About the role:
Our client is a multi-national construction company which is looking for a Finance manager to continue the group’s expansion. With operations across a range of diverse sectors including transportation and energy, our client is one of the leading operators in the world.
- Working in a large regional team
- Review monthly consolidation and related disclosure notes
- Develop detail financial budgets and forecasts
- Review and recommend finance related policies
- Report to the financial controller
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified Accountant (CPA / ACCA), CFA, or equivalent
- 5 years or above experience in accounting on construction companies, both audit and commercial preferred;
- Big 4/Management Consultant experience an advantage
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
Client APPLY NOW button to submit your application to Stanley Hui or contact him at Stanley.hui @ springasia.com or call +852 3651 6512 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.