Finance Manager - Finance Operations
Asia Miles Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918473
About the Role
With the company’s expansion, we are now looking for an additional headcount for Finance Manager – Finance Operations to join our Finance team. He/she will lead a small team, with the support of a group company in Guangzhou, to handle finance operations of Asia Miles Limited Group.
- Manage a small team and the Guangzhou support team and monitor the full cycle of accounts receivables and accounts payables by working closely with departments across the company
- Develop, implement and maintain internal controls and process improvements, including overseas offices
- Serve as the bank administrator for bank accounts of AML Group, including the opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts
- Review, validate and approve vendor creations and changes
- Oversee the accounting of fixed assets • Support SAP implementation and system enhancement
- Coordinate with the Group in establishing shared service centre (SSC) serving finance operations in full scope
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in finance operations in a sizable multinational company, preferably with experience in Adyen, Virtual Credit Card, and China cross-border receipt and payment transactions
- Exposure to SSC operations
- Knowledge in SAP is a definite advantage
- Able to perform in rapid changing and fast-paced environment
- Team player with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, strong sense of ownership, result-oriented, detail-minded and committed to deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and capable of liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Qualified applicants can supply a comprehensive CV and submit your application to our Careers Webpage
Asia Miles is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asia Miles Limited
About Asia Miles Limited
Asia Miles, Asia’s leading travel and lifestyle rewards programme, was launched in February 1999 and now has more than 8.5 million members and over 700 programme partners worldwide.
Asia Miles offers members extensive opportunities to earn miles by spending daily from a wide range of travel and lifestyle categories including flights, hotels, dining, financial services, retail, technology brands, and many others.
With 24 airline partners, Asia Miles members can earn miles when flying to more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. With over 400 dining partners to choose from, Asia Miles offers one of the largest ranges of lifestyle food & beverage options in Asia.
In addition to flight awards, Asia Miles members can also redeem miles and enjoy over 1,800 fabulous travel and lifestyle awards such as hotel stays, dining package, shopping vouchers, electronics, concert tickets, and other leisure items.
Asia Miles is open to anyone aged 2 or above and free to join.
For more information, please visit www.asiamiles.com.