Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Finance Manager - Financial Reporting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835602
Employer Ref. 91M0078707
Our client, a top-tier retail brand is recruiting for an Finance Manager - HK & Macau to join their Finance team:
About the job:
- Oversees monthly closing, cashflow forecast, expenses review
- Ensure compliances of Internal control requirements
- In charge of all Tax and Statutory filing / audit required by local law
- Partner with Coordinate Treasury / Legal and Tax department in all key initiatives.
- Identify cost drivers and trends to establish realistic P & L targets & measurements.
- Coordinate and work closely with business partners to understand the cost drivers and reason behind deviation, and propose action plan for improvements
- Identify and implement on going process improvement and cost efficiencies for the organization and target to deliver process simplification and driving efficiencies.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- 8+ years of statutory experience, preferably in sizable companies and 4+ years of managerial experience
- CPA qualification or equivalent; external audit experience is a must
- Good knowledge in Hong Kong and US GAAP and Tax rules will be essential
- Previous exposure in Manufacturing or Sourcing industry will be a plus
- Proficient in English & Mandarin
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Winnie Wong - 2232 3487 for a confidential discussion.