jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995886
Employer Ref. HK118678
Our client is one of the leading property company with strong presence globally. For their business expansion, they are looking for a potential Finance Manager to join their team based in Hong Kong.
Report to Head of finance, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly financial reports and ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Supporting annual audits of the group and preparation of results announcement
- Interface with internal and external Auditors
- Maintaining and administrating the corporate financial accounting system.
- Lead due diligence work
- Degree in Accounting discipline or equivalent, with a CPA qualification
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, work independently and take initiative in challenging situations.
- Have strong communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Attractive base pay with performance bonus
- Open and supportive company culture
- Transparent career path
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.