jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995903
Employer Ref. HK118715
Our client is one of the global Logistics company headquartered in US, listed on NYSE with great reputation. For their business expansion in Asia, they are looking for a potential high calibre as Finance Manager to join their team based in Hong Kong.
Report to Head of finance, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing professional team to prepare the monthly financial report and also for the daily operations.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Supporting annual audits of the group and preparation of results announcement
- Maintaining and administrating the corporate financial accounting system.
- Lead due diligence work
- Degree in Accounting discipline or equivalent, with a CPA qualification
- Minimum8-12 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, work independently and take initiative in challenging situations.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
- Excellent career opportunities
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Yifan at +852 6801 4013 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK98606. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.