Finance Manager, Investment Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992112
Employer Ref. ACJU-343631
My client is a leading banking group with offices over 15+ countries which offers investment banking and securities brokerage services. Because of their growing business, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to support their business.
Report into the Head of Finance, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Developing analytics and produce concise, summarized reports to facilitate management decision making and results measurement;
- Supervising financial reporting function of the reporting team;
- Assisting in annual audit and tax filing;
- Liaising with relevant parties for fund related issues;
- Assisting in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for head office requirement;
- Handling finance related projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, conversational Putonghua
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.