100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers.
More job opportunities are available at our website: www.searchasia.com.hk
Finance Manager - PE Frim
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920046
Employer Ref. SMZ
- Competent knowledge of Securities Rules through daily monitoring on the liquid capital of the licensed corporations
- preparation of monthly financial returns (FRR reports) to the Securities and Futures Commission
- Performed various month-end closing, quarterly reporting and year-end closing tasks and prepared statutory financial statements
- Review, recommend and implement accounting procedure & systems and internal control procedure
- Liaise with auditors and other professionals regarding audit, tax and banking matters;
- Degree or above in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant has an advantage
- At least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experiences in accounting, auditing and company secretarial areas of which 2 years or above in supervisory role, preferable in financial services industry;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Computer skills such as MS office including Word, Excel, Chinese Word processing;