Finance Manager, Private Equity
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998668
Employer Ref. ALXQ-521427
My client is a fast growing Private Equity company which is managed by over 40 investment professionals with investment focus in Greater China and Asia Pacific. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their high caliber finance team.
Report to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Handling full set of accounts;
- Handling fund accounting;
- Preparing annual reports and familiarity with relevant accounting and tax requirements in HK and China, ensure compliance with prevailing accounting standards, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Preparing Statutory Financial Statements;
- Preparing reconciliations;
- Handling HK and PRC consolidation ;
- Assisting in some finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ audit firms/ MNCs.
- Open to Big 4 candidates.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the Assistant Manager level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's Prestige Private Equity Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.