We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Finance Manager - Retail
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914556
Employer Ref. 507282
A leading global retail US MNC is looking for Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong operation
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process and provide finance input to the management team in developing the budget/latest landing
- Provide monthly inputs and accurate analysis on planning and analysis activities, working with the SEA cluster FP&A team on reporting requirements
- Work closely with the leadership teams to identify trends, issues, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in order to derive latest forecasting
- Constantly interrogate results versus plan/latest forecasts, to ensure financial commitments are delivered
- Ensure all activities comply with corporate policies and legal and ethical standards, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Minimum of at least five years of work experience in a similar position, preferably within the Retail or Consumer sectors
- University Degree in Business Administration or Finance (or related)
- Strong command of both English and Cantonese
- High analytical and organizational capabilities with importance on precision
- Previous leadership experience working within a MNC environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lucas Watt at LWatt @argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5177 for a confidential discussion