PDM International HK Limited
- Long term career development & succession planning for highly driven candidates
- Opportunity to work with a highly successful regional creative design team
- Work with some of the best MNC’s in Hong Kong with APAC project exposure
PDM International is an International Space Planning & Corporate/Workplace Interior Design Consultancy. Founded in 1997 in Singapore, we now employ 250+ people in thirteen offices in Asia Pacific: Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Chengdu, Christchurch, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore & Sydney. Our range of services include: interior design, project management and building consultation to a wide variety of top fortune 500 clients.
Today, our teams are multi-cultural, multi-lingual and multi-disciplined working in a fun, energetic and vibrant environment. Due to our continued expansion and growth policy, we are constantly looking to engage with skilled, creative, talented and positive people to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831852
Employer Ref. FMHKOCT2016
Finance Officer (Graduate)
- Crucial role within a highly motivate and successful Interior Design studio.
- Project based finance in a fast paced, dynamic and fun office culture.
- Perfect role for a confident, self-starter who can hit the ground running!
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Assist in the preparation and present various financial reports to management including, debtors/credit reports, cash flow forecast, budgeting, projected P&L reports
- Contribute to general finance operations including, accounts payable/receivable and credit control for projects
- Prepare financial information to support interior design projects i.e. request for pricing, credit checks and anything else as and when required.
- Auditing & taxation – assist Finance Manager/Auditors to complete yearly auditing, tax returns ensuring all transactions are compliant with status requirements.
- Assist accounting operations including payroll of Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing, supported by local finance officers in PRC.
- Academic qualified in Accounting/Finance or related a discipline.
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in a similar project based financial role.
- Independent, self-starter with a high level of self-motivation coupled with outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office with particular focus on Excel and Word.
- Experience with and Interior Design/Construction environment would be advantageous.
- Solutions orientation individual who adopts a positive and creative approach to the challenges of their role.
Must have excellent written and oral English & Cantonese (Mandarin highly desirable), have the ability to thrive in a fast paced/high pressured but fun environment, ability to work on own initiative and collaboratively as part of a team leading and mentoring where possible, adopts a hand’s on approach, both responsive and proactive and has a real passion for what they do!
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits to successful candidates. Please send full resume with current & expected salary, availability.