World Vision Hong Kong
Motivated by our faith in Jesus, we serve the poor as a demonstration of God's unconditional love for all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused Christian humanitarian organisation, we are committed to working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. At present, World Vision Hong Kong and its partnership offices are working in nearly 100 countries, benefiting over 100 million people.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832757
Employer Ref. FIN - Jobsdb
Responsible for general accounting duties and review accounting works of junior colleague
- Coordinate for all kinds of bank account related matter
- Approve transactions of international ministry project and coordinate with World Vision Global Finance Office
- Assist in budgetary control and annual budget compilation
- Prepare financial statements, regular and ad hoc financial analysis
- 3 years or above working experience in Accounting
- Degree holder in Accounting
- Strong analytical sense and advance EXCEL skill
- Good written & spoken English
- On contract renewable term
Join us and share the joy of serving the poor and transforming the lives of children in underprivileged communities.
Please send full resume, church affiliation (if any), current and expected salary, to 2/F., Mayfair Centre, 4 Anchor Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon (Attn.: People & Culture Manager).