Taiping Reinsurance Company Limited
Taiping Reinsurance Co., Ltd. ("TPRe") is the largest local professional reinsurer amongst those whose head offices are registered in Hong Kong and it has maintained a branch in Beijing of P.R.China and a branch in Labuan of Malaysia. It is not only an influential reinsurer in the reinsurance markets of Hong Kong, Macau and China, but also an active player in other South-East Asian markets with meaningful involvement. TPRe is one of the reliable and active reinsurers in Asia. Over the past three decades, it provides risk capacity and risk solutions to insurance companies all over Hong Kong, Asia and other parts of the world.
TPRe is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited ("CTIH"), a company incorporated in Hong Kong with shares listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (Stock code: 00966 CTIH).
To cope with the forthcoming challenges in the dynamic market, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team of professionals:
Finance Officer (Ref.#TPRe-16-11FO11)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914582
Employer Ref. TPRe-16-11FO11
- Responsible for budget management, including prepare and consolidate various financial reports and analyze the impact of budget on the company’s appraisal
- Prepare the Connected Parties Transaction Report
- Monitor the financial data consolidation and filing of branches’ & subsidies’
- Rules formulation
- Responsible for special projects, e.g. Special Audit
- Keep track of the Accounting Standards, Tax Regulations and Insurance Companies Ordinance
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- 5 years’ related experience or above
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skills, e.g. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Oracle (OFS)
- Mature with strong coordination skill, interpersonal skill and organizational skill
- Can work independently with tight schedule
For interested parties, please quote reference no. together with your CV, expected salary and the date of availability to the Human Resources Department via the followings:
- Mail :
Human Resources Manager
Taiping Reinsurance Co., Ltd.
29A, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
- E-mail :
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidential for recruitment related purposes within the China Taiping Insurance Group Co. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our file after 6 months from the date of application.