jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993486
Employer Ref. 3793390/001
Excellent opportunity to join a leading financial institution with business across banking, insurance, and asset management arm. They have received multiple awards and with their rapid growth in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a finance officer to join their team.
Our client is a leading top tier financial institution with businesses across banking/insurance/asset management etc
They have offices across APAC and US with global presence.
- Assist in handling reporting and corporate accounting issues - such as AP/AR/vouchers etc
- Handle full set of accounts and other general entries
- Handle financial reporting and management reporting - budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis etc
- any other ad hoc tasks assign by management
- Bachelor degree holder of Finance/Business/Accounting
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in large financial institution
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- CPA student would be a plus
- Good command of spoke and written English/Chinese/Mandarin
Attractive remuneration package + Discretionary bonus
Prime working location
Top tier financial institution
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joey Lai on +852 3602 2498.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk