My Client, a renowned Financial conglomerate, which is on an expansion mode and is rapidly growing, is currently looking for a finance professional with rich and relevant experience in financial/ securities industry. The desired candidate is expected to be well versed with financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and policy making. The candidate should also have prior experience in Internal control, Tax and Treasure functions as per the FRR rules.
For those who relish in a challenging and rewarding work culture, the organization also offers a highly rewarding and sustainable platform as well as an excellent work culture and attractive remuneration.
- Responsible for annual budgeting, planning, forecasting as well as monthly operational review report
- Handle financial reports including IFRS statement and review and enhance management reports
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and management accounting for the Group and its subsidiaries
- Review monthly Returns reporting to SFC as per Financial Resources Rules (FRR)
- Maintain cash flows and handle funding and other related Treasury function
- Assist with the Tax issues such as Tax Compliance
- Monitor and analyze the group’s financial and operational performance drivers and KPIs
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain internal control procedures and financial policies
- Flexible to perform ad-hoc duties
For a role like this you will have:
- Degree in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and other regulatory requirements
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in finance/securities industry with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- In-depth knowledge in the Securities and Futures Ordinance (including FRR), regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Self-motivated team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (includes both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/vtZv7R
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.