Finance Strategy & Transformation - Financial Services (Senior Consultant level)
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920712
RGP is a global advisory services firm listed on NASDAQ serving exclusively to the Financial Services industry.
Our consultants in RGP’s Finance & Accounting Practice are seasoned finance strategy consulting experts with deep expertise in Finance Transformation and they work closely with CFOs and senior finance leaders in the Financial Services industry, driving strategic initiatives them with key objective at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their finance functions.
The ultimate goal of any finance transformation RGP are delivering to our Financial Services clients is the same – to align Finance organization structure with the overall company strategy and to reduce the cost of their finance functions.
The Finance & Accounting Practice is seeking individuals with expertise in the finance transformation domain as a number of our clients in Insurance and Wealth Management sectors are embarking on the development rolling-out of regional business transformation projects respectively.
The positions that are currently on offer at the moment are in the followings:
- Finance Strategy & Transformation Lead
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor degree in Finance or related disciplines
- 3 – 8 years experience in strategy / management consulting to Financial Services
- A proven track record in leading / involving in the delivery of complex change projects in financial institutions
- Solid experiences in Finance Strategy & Transformation, Process Improvement and Cost Transformation
- Extensive project management experience
- Either Insurance or Wealth Management experience highly desirable. Wider Financial Services experience would also be considered
- Strong ability in engaging with client stakeholders at senior levels; Strong influencing skills and expectations management
- Strong presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
To explore this particular opportunity with RGP, kindly send your most updated CV to rchk@ rgp.com. For more details on this position or other Finance Transformation project opportunities, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +852 2248 2200.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
- Intellectual Capital. On Demand
- Practical Consulting
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com