Finance Systems Analyst
Robert Walters Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836840
Employer Ref. 508360/001
A global market leader is looking to add a Finance Systems Analyst to help them support their accounting/ finance functions. The right person has an solid accounting background with a strong interest in systems.(Ideally COGNOS)
- Cognos Controller Set-up and Administration
- Develop use of COGNOS Controller within Group for financial consolidation and reporting
- Design and implement IT controls in relation to COGNOS Controller to ensure SOX 404 compliant
- Main point of contact for Cognos Controller in respect to end users at Group level
- Assume the technical leadership role in the Group with respect to the financial reporting systems and advise / support operating units in the use of the systems and the resolution of systems issues
- Develop and improve data sources and storage of data within the Cognos Controller and TM1 database
- Manage any system upgrade and server upgrade or migration project in relation to TM1 and Controller
- Proactively identify, manage and roll out new functionality
- Building new OLAP cubes and adding new data sources as required by the business
- Represent Finance and collaborate with IT to review and assess new software products for use within the business
- Consolidate financial and non-financial data to prepare monthly balance scorecards by using excel and Power BI tools
- Maintain and develop the rolling forecast in TM1 to assist short and long term financial planning
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Experience of administration of COGNOS Controller and TM1, or similar financial accounting systems like Hyperion
- Knowledge of MS Navision or similar finance packages
- Systems Accountancy
- Knowledge of VBA
- Financial and Management reporting
- Financial Modelling experience
- Knowledge of TM1 including Rules, Turbo Integrator and TM1 reporting
- Knowledge of SQ
- System implementations and process improvement
- Data warehousing
- Database management
- Advanced Excel skills including macros, pivots, data modelling and reporting using Excel
This opportunity is with a US listed company that has a presence in 15 countries globally. This role has been added to assist the firm with their strong growth. The firm has a flat structure and is proud at hiring highly educated and talented professionals.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.