Hong Kong Aero Engine Services Ltd. is a joint venture company between Rolls-Royce plc and Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd. (HAECO), a member of the Swire Group to provide aero-engine repair and overhaul services in the Asia-Pacific region.
Financial Accountant (Payroll) (Ref No. : FAP050117-B)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996725
Employer Ref. FAP050117-B
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Five years experience with a minimum three years in Payroll within a manufacturing environment
- Detail-oriented and analytical with good business acumen
- Independent at work and able to meet tight deadlines
- Self-driven and well motivated
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP experience is a definite asset
- Preparing payroll runs and supporting schedules
- Working with MPF/ORSO scheme administrators for funding & staff amendment issues
- Performing financial analyses and producing reports to management
- Handling all statutory filing requirements
- Providing inputs for monthly accounts, forecast and budget
- Liaising with other departments in resolving payroll queries
- Taking up other accounting related assignments
Interested parties please send a full resume with expected salaryand quote our reference number to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Aero Engine Services Ltd., 70 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, N.T. or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Please feel free to visit our company website at www.haesl.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
“Applicants not invited for interview within three weeks from the date of submitting CV may consider their application unsuccessful.”