Founded in July 1999 as the first newly established industrial bank in Taiwan, the Industrial Bank of Taiwan (IBT) is committed to providing comprehensive financial services to clients on the basis of integrity, innovation, professionalism and efficiency.
To better serve clients in the Greater China area, IBT opened its Hong Kong branch on April 9, 2009. The bank is looking for local talents to join the Hong Kong branch. The following position is currently open for application:
Financial Accounting Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921244
- Degree or above in Finance or related discipline.
- Min. 1-2 years relevant work experience in accounting in banking industry is preferable.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Knowledge in banking returns for HKMA as well as Taiwan Regulatory is definitely a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent in speaking and writing English & Chinese. (Including Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Perform expenses, accounting control analysis at month, quarter and year end.
- Ensure the accuracy and efficiency on financial reporting to Hong Kong as well as Taiwan Regulators.
- Prepare various report such as Head office reports, A/R reports, cash flow forecast.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and accounting schedules.
- Maintain the running of internal control policies.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance and proper tax return filings.
Applicants may send C.V. indicating expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
For other vacancies, please visit our website and download application forms at http://www.ibt.com.tw
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.