As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe. Morgan McKinley operates from 21 offices in 9 countries around the world. Our professional recruitment capability extends right across key markets in Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. We have offices in Australia, China, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, the UAE and the UK and are strategically placed at the heart of key financial centres, as well as regionally within specific countries, giving us thorough coverage of all the markets in which we operate. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Financial Analysis & Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834437
Employer Ref. BBBH640648
Financial Analyst - 12 months fixed term contract (30-35K)
Our client, a global commercial corporation, is urgently seeking for an experienced Financial Analyst to provide business support.
- Conduct variance analysis
- Arrange payment, check T&E and Payroll for regional offices
- Focus both management and financial analysis
- Budgeting and future forecast
- Assist in ad hoc projects
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a financial services
- At least 1 year of commercial exposure
- Advanced skills for SAP, Oracle and Microsoft Office applications
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Member of HKICPA
- The desired candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skill.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure in a worldwide commercial company.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in registering with Morgan McKinley please hit apply to submit your CV. For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Mariza Lai on email@example.com