Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Financial Analyst (up to 25K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781747
Employer Ref. 91M0078457
- Market leader in Engineering
- FP&A focused
- Immediately available preferred
Our client is a market leader in Engineering with strong business performance and multiple business lines. To cope with the company expansion, they are currently looking for an Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting as well as month-end closing. You are also responsible for preparing management reports and financial analysis. As an Accountant, you are expected to business partner with other BU for finance matters.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in Engineering
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Macro, Vlookup, and Pivot
- Proactive, and adaptive to changes with good communication skills
- Immediately available is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.