Founded in 1983, Dimension Data plc is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. www.dimensiondata.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831296
Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
What we expect you to do
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information
- Provide advice to improve operating process from financial point of view on managing cost savings and efficiency, under corporate governance and compliance
- Co-ordinate and execute data extraction, track revenue trend, consolidate financial information
- Assist in the business leader annual budgeting and support ongoing revenue forecasting process, pipeline management and profitability analysis
Provide ad hoc financial presentations support for business leader
- Work with service delivery team to ensure revenue recognition on time and comply with company policies
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required, with knowledge of pivot table is preferable
Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Experience in working as finance or accountant in service organization
- Prior experience in SAP and data extraction from SFDC is preferred
- Candidate with both accounting or financial planning experience is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data.
We offer attractive compensation package and 5-day week to the right candidate. Please send application in writing with full resume stating present and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 4/F, Oxford House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.