Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 16,000 skilled professionals operating in 66 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
We are seeking a versatile Financial Analyst to join one of our largest business units in the Company’s Asia operation, and will be based in our Hong Kong office. The Financial Analyst will help support and facilitate our aggressive growth plans in four of our business lines within the business unit.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836890
Key Areas of Responsibility (KARs):
- Assist in the business line’s annual budget process, ongoing forecasting process, pipeline management, and account profitability analysis
Will manage the invoicing and revenue recognition process
Closely monitor actual performance to budget and provide timely analysis on key client accounts
Provide analytical support, deliver monthly and quarterly financial management reports
Liaise in external and internal auditor’s requirements
Participate in ad doc projects/presentation when appropriate
Required Qualification, Skills and Attributes:
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Candidate with both accounting or financial planning experience is preferred
- With 2~4 years of related experience
- Qualified accountant or associate/student member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent command in Microsoft Excel is an absolute must (Formulas, pivot tables) and is computer savvy
- Must be detailed oriented, self-motivated, and have strong organizational skills
- This role will be robust and challenging, and the successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment with short deadlines
- With direct report to the business unit Senior Manager, Finance
- Will be the finance point of contact for one of the business line (Corporate Solutions) within the business unit and will work closely with the business line Heads of Department (HODs)
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits to right candidates. Please send your resume, current/ expected salary and contact information by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
People & Performance Department
Suite 5701 Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Company License No: C-006052
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only