- Global Travel Retailer
- 3 month contract with possible extension
- Global role
- Internal communications with stores, finance team and IT for their support to joint promotions; work with auditing team on weekly to daily recap and final report to track results for global joint promotions
- External communications with promotional partners on promotional calendar, budget prediction and sales forecast; takes repsonsibilities of biling and reimbursement.
- 2 to 3 years of financial analysis experience and promotional analysis
- Ability to understand, organize, and summarize large amount of data in Excel
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact April Kwok on +852 2833 4195 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.