TCC is a world leader in designing bespoke marketing programmes that deliver concrete and measureable increases in revenue and market share for the retailers with whom they work, by improving frequency and average transaction levels.
We are established in 1991 and have 33 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, and the US. Our marketing solutions aim to increase clients’ sales by changing their shoppers’ behavior. Our clients include the world’s top grocery and petrol retailers. In Asia-Pacific, we work closely with the Dairy Farm Group members such as Giant, Cold Storage, Wellcome and 7-Eleven. We also work with Tesco, Carrefour in various countries across the region. We now have around 600 employees globally while Hong Kong is our regional hub.
We invite energetic and high calibers to join our team. Don’t hesitate and apply for our opening now to unleash your potentials!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918531
To assist the Business Controllers in overseeing certain finance functions, with a strong focus on program P/L preparation and analysis and month-end re-projections of program P/L. The incumbent is a member of the Asia Pacific Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- Monitor program performance with proper breakdown on all expenses, enquire into reasons of ups & downs compared to projection
- Prepare monthly program re-projection, liaise with relevant Sales, Program, Logistics staff to ensure an updated re-projection on all items
- Participate in meetings regarding program execution, work with other business units to ensure a balance between TCC’s cost and service provided to clients
- Prepare program final P/L according to required timeline, ensure proper breakdown to support the figures in P/L, and all material variances are properly explained
- Document all learnings for the programs and share with team
- Assist in simulation analysis
Reporting Pack / HOC Forecast / Business Plan / Detailed Budget / Systems
- Assist the Business Controller to prepare monthly Reporting Pack & HOC Forecast
- Assist the Business Controller to prepare annual Business Plan and Detailed Budget
- Provide necessary analysis to ensure exceptions, significant variances are properly highlighted to facilitate further management follow up
- Support the implementation and further development of Company’s ERP & MIS systems
- University degree holder or above in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- With minimum 3 years working experience in financial or business analysis. Preferably in retail industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent command in both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Technical savvy with high proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point & MS Outlook
- Highly developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in a tight timeline
If you have the desire to develop an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume with current and expected salary to “Apply Now” via jobsdb.com. To know more about us, just visit and click at www.tccglobal.com
TCC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for employment-related purpose.