DKSH Hong Kong Limited
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 750 business locations in 35 countries – 720 of them in Asia – and 27,600 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.2 billion in 2014. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918582
- Provide finance support to the Sales and Marketing team as well as the Operations team
- Support Sales team in business planning, outlook and risk/opportunity analysis
- Provide financial support in pricing strategies and stock flow forecasting
- Perform financial variance analysis, customer/product profitability analysis and marketing efficiency analysis
- Prepare monthly business review deck and variable analysis summaries and provide timely feedback/insights to Sales and Business management team
- Prepare quarterly forecast and annual budget for assigned businesses
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required
- Degree graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of financial analysis experience gained from multinational organization
- Strong business acumen, prefer in FMCG industry
- Advanced knowledge using Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and SAP is required
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Working location: Wong Chuk Hang
We offer 5-day work week, performance bonus and attractive benefits including medical insurance to the right candidate.Interested parties please apply in full resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, DKSH Hong Kong Limited, 23rd Floor, Tower A, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks if the background and experience are closely relevant to the job requirement.