Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920858
- Coordinate all financial closing activities and prepare financial results analysis
- Research trends and explain variances between actual financial results with forecasts and prior year
- Support business decisions related to capital budgeting and capital investments
- Provide metrics that drive and support sound business decisions
- Responsible for standard cost and variance analysis, financial planning, executive reports and participate in various strategic projects
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in financial planning & analysis or audit, with manufacturing or operations experience is preferable
- Detail-minded, well organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with foreign counterparts
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Good computer skills; well versed in MS Office and sound experience in Hyperion Enterprise/Essbase
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to the right candidates. Our employee benefits include:
- 5-day Work
- Flexi Working Hours
- Half-Day Off every month
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
Interested parties are invited to apply this open position from our career website (http://careers.mattel.com/locations/asia-mattel-hong-kong-moa) with their full employment history (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary and quoting reference no.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
About Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with nearly 30,000 employees worldwide, offices located in 40 countries and products sold in 150 nations. Mattel has been named as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
Mattel Operations Asia (Hong Kong Office) has been awarded “Caring Company” by Hong Kong Council of Social Service since 2005. We are committed to workforce diversity with equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career with a toy leader, join us and let's play and grow together!