Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services inHong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999223
Employer Ref. JDB_FCAR_FA201612
- Oversee financial performance and operations of a business unit
- Supervise daily operations including billing, settlement and credit control
- Identify business and control issues with recommendation for improvements
- Review business cases to ensure commercial deals are properly justified
- Analyze actual performance against approved business cases for major investment projects
- Perform ad hoc projects or analysis as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- With recognized professional accounting qualifications (Member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent professional bodies)
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- With strong analytical & business sense, problem solving and report writing skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Please quote the reference number on the e-mail subject.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.