Financial Analyst (6-month temp)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005071056
Employer Ref. NFN-10045091-FA-D
Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join its Planning and Analysis team to provide analytical support to business units.
- lead the budgeting process for the responsible business units
- develop business models for management’s decision, update the models regularly to facilitate performance monitoring
- identify and monitor key business drivers, track and report on the impact
- provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- support the financial planning process, carry out business and financial analyses/ reviews
You should have:
- a degree in accounting or business, and a recognised accounting qualification
- a minimum of 5 years' solid experience in management accounting and / or financial analysis in a medium to large sized organisation and have experience in financial modelling
- strong analytical, inter-personal and supervisory skills
- ability to build rapport with internal customers
- proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- good computer literacy in using Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A 6 months temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.