Financial Analyst - Asia Pacific
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834859
Employer Ref. AMPG-287064
Our client is a multinational corporation with strong presence around the world within service industry. They are now looking for smart, energetic individual who enjoy working in fast paced environment to join their strong regional finance team. The successful applicant will be working closely with Finance Director to review APAC performance and driving the best practice for strategic planning and analysis.
- Report to Financial Director
- Responsible for financial activities for 10 + countries in APAC
- Conduct full P&L analysis, expenses and costing analysis
- Perform budgeting, forecasting and involve in financial modelling
- Provide in-depth market and financial analysis, support business to further improve and future planning
- Ensure compliance according to group policy in the region
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting qualifications (HKICPA, ACCA)
- MNC background is preferred
- 4 years or above relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English and Chinese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's to Lavinia.Lui or call +852 3972 6554 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.