Tommy Hilfiger (HK) Limited
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 17,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.7 billion in 2014.
Financial Analyst - Asia Pacific
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999209
The finance division supports the Asia Pacific regional headquarters for Tommy Hilfiger and partners with a diverse group of 14 countries including China, India, Korea, Japan, SEA, CSAP, and Australia. The business models for these markets include owned & operated, licensed and distributors.
The finance department oversees financial, operational & analysis for the region, including efficient business operations, business performance evaluation and financial analysis.
- Coordinate and ensure a timely and accurate regular financial reporting process in place.
- Execute regional level key financial projects including but not limited to SG&A, retail planning and retail 4 wall reporting.
- Document process and continuously improve the forecasting methods, system functionalities.
- Assist team manager in managing and reporting contractual compliance for the different operational models (i.e. own and operated, joint ventures, distributors, licensees) varying from minimum sales levels to store development requirements.
- Consolidate for the budgetary cycle, various budget versions, system data uploading and comparative with actual and forecast.
- Support ad hoc business analysis such as new store approval, wholesale and retail business retail model analysis, new acquisition or business model appraisal
- Provide ad hoc financial presentations support for executive and regional leadership.
- Provide on-going support to the business development and retail operations team in evaluating financial KPI’s.
- At least 5 years relevant accounting, finance, business analysis experience .
- BA/ BS required, preferably in Finance and Economics.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Professional qualification with commercial experience is a plus.
- Good modeling skills, experience in M&A/ Due Diligence is advantageous.
- (IT) Project management experience, SAP & Hyperion knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin both verbally and written.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving.
- Accurate and detail conscious.
- Team player with outgoing personality.
- A self-starter, organized and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working for a global company a plus.
Please apply with full resume, salary expectation, date of availability.
(Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.)