Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Financial Analyst/Business Analyst(SAP implementation,up to25k)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832911
Employer Ref. 91M0078939
- 5-month contract
- Urgent hiring
- Empowering and warm culture
Our client is a listed property development company with solid client portfolio and strong presence. In order to cope with the SAP implementation project, they are now looking for a Financial Analyst / Business Analyst (5-month contract).
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would act as a bridge between Finance and IT for launching the SAP system and upgrading the reporting system. You are expected to initiate the manipulation of the database in SAP and Excel as well as perform automation and standardisation of excel models and other financial reports. As a Financial Analyst / Business Analyst, you are also required to be involved in other ad hoc. task .
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in real estate/property industries
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proactive, and adaptive to changes with good communication skills
- Hands on experience in SAP, excel and VBA
- Immediately available is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.