Job Gallery Consultancy Limited
Our client, a Global sourcing group in Hong Kong, is looking for a talent to join them
Financial Analyst - Finance Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004908218
Employer Ref. FINANALY112016
- Perform financial planning and analysis function for H-OI Group
- Coordinate with various Finance teams in H-OI Group to help to ensure the correctness of data in SAP, management report database (IBM Cognos TM1) and local GL system.
- Streamline workflow in H-OI Finance
- Perform in-depth financial and business analysis to support business leaders across all segments of the business
- Prepare management reports and present results to management
- Coordinate with various Finance offices to prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet analysis versus last year, forecast and budget
- Work with the H-OI Controlling team to manage budget and forecasting processes for H-OI Group, coordinate with H-OI Finance teams to prepare annual budgets and forecast
- Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis (incl. financial modeling); and prepare qualitative and quantitative arguments to pursue business initiatives
- Continual review of the financial planning and reporting tool and come up with suggestions to improve its efficiency and effectiveness
- Administer the accounting system (e.g. open/close accounting periods, maintain chart of accounts, exchange rate tables, etc)
- Ad hoc assignments as requested
Ensure correctness of data
- Coordinate with various Finance teams in H-OI Group to prepare necessary reconciliations of data in SAP (IFRS basis) vs management report database and local GL system (local GAAP basis)
- Prepare and run necessary financial reports from the financial or other company systems to help management and Finance team review data and make necessary corrections in the database.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years in commercial accounting in MNC and experience in FP&A.
- Fluent in English, strong analysis background is a must
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and analyzing skills and can work under pressure.
- Experience in a trading company environment will be helpful.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- PC literate, proficient in Excel and familiar with accounting software: Microsoft Navision or other ERP system, SAP or Oracle.
- Knowledge in IBM Cognos TM1 is an advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is preferred.