We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Financial Analyst - FMCG
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782289
Employer Ref. 507283
A leading, global FMCG organization is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to work closely with the regional team. As one of the leading FMCG companies which values innovation, they offer a stimulating environment which allows employees to fulfil their maximum potential
- Reviewing financials, marketing plans and activities for all APAC markets
- Managing budgets and forecasts to ensure monthly result delivery is in line with expectations
- Reviewing pricing and ensure it is in line with strategy
- Analysis for Post implementation Review, providing insights and recommendations based on past performance metrics
- Process improvement and simplification for month end, forecasting and innovation process
- University degree in Business Administration with focus in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years working experience in management accounting/finance analyst role
- Well versed with working at a multi-cultural, global organization with a matrix structure
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with financial and non-financial colleagues across all levels of management
- Good command of written and spoken English. Cantonese and Mandarin speaking would be an advantage
- Proficient in PC application SAP, Excel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lucas Watt at LWatt@argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5177 for a confidential discussion.