Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Financial Analyst - FMCG
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922613
Employer Ref. 91M0077357
- Well-recognised FMCG company
- Regional role
- Immediately available preferred
Our client is a well-recognised company in the FMCG industry with over 50 renowned brands for a wide variety of consumer goods. Continuously innovating and improving product varieties and quality, they have been experiencing sustainable growth in profits. To cope with the ongoing business needs, they are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join their energetic and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the budget, forecasts and preparing financial reports and analysis based on different key performance indicators. In addition, you are required to provide viable recommendations to support and assist the top management's business decisions for the group such as New Product Launch.As a financial analyst, you are also required to demonstrate strong commercial sense to formulate business plans to drive continuous business growth.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 5 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in FMCG/Retail industry
- Audit background is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Sound knowledge in SAP and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.