Financial Analyst - FMCG
Robinson Consultancy Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004988146
- Dynamic Team Culture
- Worked with international renowned brands
- Young and Dynamic working environment
About Our Client:
Our client is a one of the leading Market Expansion Services Groups. They help companies looking for a reliable outsourcing partner to grow their business in new or existing markets. To support their fast growing business and rapid expansion. They are now looking for Financial Analyst to join their team.
As a Financial Analyst , you will support Sales team in business planning, outlook and risk/opportunity analysis. You will provide financial support in pricing strategies and stock flow forecasting. You will perform financial variance analysis, customer/product profitability analysis and marketing efficiency analysis. You will prepare monthly business review deck and variable analysis summaries and provide timely feedback/insights to Sales and Business management team. You will also have to prepare quarterly forecast and annual budget for assigned businesses
- University degree holder in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of financial analysis experience gained from multinational organization
- Strong business acumen, prefer in FMCG industry
- Advanced knowledge using Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and SAP is required
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
This is a valuable chance to allow you to carry out FP&A for their rapid expanding business as a Financial Analyst. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports to manage a big team.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robinson Consultancy Limited
About Robinson Consultancy Limited
( No Description )