Financial Analyst, MNC in retail industry, up to 30k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921579
Employer Ref. M011201
A well-known multinational company in retail industry has more than 150 stores in APAC and is rapidly expanding. They are now seeking a Financial Analyst to join their regional office in HK to support their business expansion.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare sales statistics, pricing analysis, cost analysis every month
Prepare P&L analysis, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure financial impacts are assessed and incorporated in decision-making
- Assist in any ad hoc analysis to support management decisions
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- 2-3 years of audit experience from the Big 4 with commercial experience as Financial Analyst; experience in retail or FMCG industry is definitely a plus!
- Good command in spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search