Financial Analyst – ParkNShop
A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995499
The Financial Analyst will be focusing on financial planning and analysis at the corporate level for the ParkNShop business. This individual will support the preparation of strategic plans, budget and forecasts and provide insightful reviews of overall business performance with understanding of the business dynamics and key performance measure. We welcome candidates who are currently working in Big 4 and have great interest in pursuing his/her career in FP&A.
- Accurate, timely and insightful weekly and monthly reporting and analysis highlighting key trends, issues and opportunities.
- Support on the coordination and preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Insightful analysis and focuses on the future as well as reporting history.
- Support with the preparation of investment, new business models proposals, highlighting risk and opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation of in depth business cases with relevant supporting information.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for any financial reporting, analysis or accounting requests in relation to corporate level planning and reporting.
- Automation of standard reports to free up time to focus on analysis rather than preparation.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis required.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or Business related disciplines
- CPA finalist with minimum of 2 years of related working experience from Big 4
- Good understanding of Retail and FMCG will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Excel such as Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in VBA will be an advantage
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with expected salary in WORD FORMAT to our company email (shown in our Company Profile).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
About A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1841, A.S. Watson Group is the largest international health and beauty retailer in Asia and Europe with 13,000 stores in 25 markets. Each year, over 3 billion customers and members shop with our 13 retail brands, both in stores and online.
In Hong Kong, we operate over 650 stores under four retail brands – Watsons, PARKnSHOP, FORTRESS, and Watson’s Wine. In addition, we manufacture and distribute high quality drinking water brand Watsons Water, as well as famous juice drinks Mr. Juicy and Sunkist.
For the fiscal year 2015, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of HK$151.9billion. We have over 130,000 employees worldwide, including 12,800 in Hong Kong.
A.S. Watson Group is also a member of the world-renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, which has major interests in ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
Please visit www.aswatson.com for more in-depth information about A.S. Watson Group and its brands. You may also stay in touch with us via our digital presence (eCommerce, social media, mobile app & more); more details are at http://www.aswatson.com/our-customers/digitalasw/.
Candidates would like to apply any of our job vacancies, please send your full resume with expected salary to A.S. Watson Group HR by email: email@example.com