Financial Analyst - US listed fast growing industry
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833587
Employer Ref. SC791447
US headquartered corporation with outstanding benefits and working culture now seeking experienced Financial Analyst with strong exposure with local market analytics to join their fast-paced Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management reports for different business. lines and business units.
- Handling budgeting, forecasting and capital expenditure.
- Performing in-depth sales analysis.
- Review variances and prepare commentaries for management review.
- The successful applicant should meet the below requirements:
- A degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience from a sizable company, preferably multinational corporations.
- Must have previous fullset accounting experience and also FP&A exposure.
- More experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Financial Analyst grade.
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin optional.
- SAP and Oracle users would be a plus.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search