The Coffee Academics
Launched in 2012, The Coffee Academics has since made a name for itself on the regional and international coffee scene. We are proud to offer a collection of exquisite coffee products and expert services that cater to curious coffee novices and discerning coffee connoisseurs alike.
From the initial selection of coffee origin and roasting method, to the micro-tuning of blend proportion and cupping, each step is done with care, passion and an uncompromising quest for top quality. Combined with state-of-art brewing techniques, accessories and allied products, we are the most streamlined yet dynamic specialty coffee concept in Hong Kong.
As part of our intellectual pursuit of the perfect coffee, we strive to find new ways of connecting with our consumers. Whether you're in the comfort of home, stuck at the office or globe-trotting, The Coffee Academics is within your reach.
The people factor is what we consider as the most fundamental element in The Academïcs. Every cup of coffee is unique and special in its own way as our baristas bring them to life. Every dish is sprinkled with excellence, as our chefs craft them to their finest.
Financial / Business Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921196
- Reporting to Finance Director
- Assist in the month-end close process including analysis and explanation of monthly financial results
- Review of accounting entries passed by other finance and non-finance teams, enabling identification, reporting and escalation of unusual transactions in a timely manner
- Provide support in various reporting and research for resolution of issues and queries as directed by Director
- Assist in preparation of the IFRS financial statements and local regulatory reporting
- Conduct financial analysis, such as financial modelling, and prepare business strategy
- Review financial planning and reporting tool as well as propose recommendations for efficiency improvement
- Perform any ad hoc projects or assignments when assigned
- Guide business partners and customers in appropriate accounting of items in accordance with policies to ensure integrity of financial records, as directed by Director
- Assist in organizing meetings and preparations of meeting materials/presentation decks as and when required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- At least three years of auditing/accounting related experience. Experience in Big4 and F&B is preferred
- Strong finance accounting / reporting background including understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong in MS skills and knowledge in ERP system
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Competitive package offered to the right candidate, include 5-days work, medical & dental plan, education & development allowance and compassionate leave.
Interested parties can email their application letter together with detailed CV (with current and expected salary)
All date collected is for recruitment purpose only.